Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year's

Hope you all had a relaxing and wonderful New Year's Eve and Day. My family and I did as we spent the evening at a family party (which I love that the hostest invited all family members including my monkeys). I danced a bit with the hubby and kept telling my daughters to join in and show us some moves with no luck. I also sat for a while with my little monkey man who fell out at around 10PM. As designated driver I was okay with this, I was able to enjoy some family conversation. We were all together to bring in the New Year. I have to admit I was a little amazed that my two girls stayed awake until the big hour and very happy to spend it with them.

New Year's Resolutions are :
1. Make my family first, although I know I already do this I have to remember that my business takes last place and set free the negative feelings that overwhelm me at times. I can do it all but I have to take some time doing it and make sure I take in every minute with my little ones because I can never do it all again.

2. Like always, loose a few pounds and maintain my exercise schedule.
I love feeling healthy and exercising helps me keep up with my busy schedule and energetic kids.

3. I'm going to try hard to keep real and not over do it. I know I want to do it all but have to keep realistic and take on one project at a time and be okay saying "NO".

Cheers to a wonderful 2007! May it go slowly and beautifully.
Evie

No comments:

Post a Comment