Tuesday, January 23, 2007


Diaper Review

Today I received a package of diapers for my friend. We're throwing her a baby shower and one great suggestion was to have a diaper raffle. So in the invitation I suggested to bring a pack of diapers to be entered into a raffle for a spa package. When one of our invites could not make it she sent some diapers and wanted to be placed in the drawing. Too cool. I was asked to open the box to see what was in it by the excited mommy to be.
I was happy to see an assortment of great diapers I had to write to you about. Seventh Generation baby diapers make chlorine free diapers. They're Hypo-allergenic, fragrance and latex free too! Most of all I love what is printed on the packaging "In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations." (From The Great Law of the Iroquois Confederacy)
So on the side label it states the effect of chlorine bleached diapers, which most are made of, and the carcinogenic effects plus environmental and reproductive disorders. The friend who purchased these diapers loves them.
I have to say that Seventh Generation Diapers have my Green stamp of approval. Check them out http://www.seventhgeneration.com/our_products/baby.php for a store locator and more information on their products.
Peace
Evie

No comments:

Post a Comment