Sunday, January 14, 2007


I wanted to Cry ....just a little

This has absolutely nothing to do with breastfeeding, postpartum issues, or really mothering at all but I have to share with you that I am so sad. Today the San Diego Chargers, who were picked to win by so many respectful professionals and, of course my husband, LOST. I have to admit that I am usually really busy to pay attention to the games but having a husband who is a die hard San Diego Charger fan I was asked to watch their first play off game while he attended the actual game at the stadium. I did have interest today to watch and pay attention to who would win because the Superbowl is a huge deal and I really wanted to see them go, plus I wanted to avoid a permanent bad mood my husband would have if they lost BUT there's no avoiding it, it's here and it will be a long off season. I do have to admit I wanted them to win because I do love them and anything from my home town.
Well, I have a bottle of beer (Corona) chilling for the hubby and big arms to hug this sad sap when he gets home.


Until next season (it'll be here too soon),
Evie

No comments:

Post a Comment