Saturday, January 27, 2007

Potty Training and #2!!!!

I am very happy to announce that my little monkey man has officially gone #2 on the potty!!!!!!! He has been potty training for a while and has been peeing on the potty for about a week. My potty training mentality is that they're not really potty trained until that #2 has been successfully accomplished. Yesterday he asked to go #2 on the potty and he did it! A big accomplishment that he knows will get him a fun trip to Chuck-E-Cheese (a great healthy reward!!...Oh yeah) .
So I'm happy and a bit sad at the same time because this means my baby has reached a big milestone to independence......yeah I'm mourning the loss of my third baby/toddler. I know he's going to need me for a long time BUT I can't help but feel that loss of my tiny baby.

Don't even say it......no, it's not time for another baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment