Wednesday, January 24, 2007


When your away from baby give them a fake Chee Chee (hee hee :-)

I really have to check out this cool chee chee bottle! It looks so great and exactly what every nursing mommy (at least me when I was nursing) needs to trick that chee chee baby to taking breastmilk from a bottle. It was a challenge to get my babies to take chee chee milk from a bottle while I was away. I would get sweet reports back from Nana and Grandma that they were good but cried a bit which meant a lot. Eventually when they got older they took it without a problem but it's tricking the infant to take their milk when mama's away.
So I ran into this wonderful looking chee chee, the Adiri bottle, on the Internet a while back and told my BF that I would get her one so that she could try it out once she was pumping. Look at how it smothers the baby like a real chee chee http://www.cheekymonkey.ca/Adiri.htm.
!Perfecto!
I'll report back to you once she does to see how great or not it works.
If you have a report on the Adiri bottle let us know.

To the chee chee botella,
Evie

No comments:

Post a Comment