Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Little Monkey Fashion!!!!
Once upon a time when I didn't research on the Internet and had so much time on my hands I did not know about "clothing brands" other than the big names in department stores. I loved anything Target, and I still do, BUT now I'm catching myself notice different brands (boutique brands) when I see them on little ones and in boutiques. To see them in person is so much better than to run into them on line. I never meant to be into this stuff it just kind of happened. Like the different strollers and shoe brands-they're catchy especially when you're researching brands over and over again. I do it to see what the company is up to, where they're going through media coverage and so forth. I also love to see the development of their web sites. So blah blah blah on to my point for this posting.
I came across a clothing brand that is so nice and reasonably priced, at least for special occasions. TEA Clothing is absolutely beautiful. Don't tell her but I purchased a really pretty Dress for my daughter's upcoming birthday and I know she'll love it. Tea prides themselves in designing clothing inspired by celebrating the beauty found in cultures around the world. I absolutely love that about them. The dress I bought was a Mexico piece. I can't find it online at all but I'll add a picture once I give it to her to show you how pretty it is.
Check Tea out.
That's a fashion bit for your little monkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment