Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Business

I've been thinking about this blog thing and where exactly it fits in with my business and life. I mean do people really care that I have anything on my mind? Do people want to read my life challenges, although I haven't really been posting too many of those colorful events lately? Do people want to read about my little monkeys and my gorilla husband? Do they want to read about the road I'm traveling with my business, my triumphs, my up and downs, what makes me happy and sad and that I really do cry because I'm an emotional wreck plus sleep deprived? Well, maybe you do. So, I decided I'm going to take you on a little journey with me through it all.
Okay, so if you've been reading this blog then you realize I'm not so great at writing. Here's a little secret, I often come back on this blog and re-read everything and then correct my mistakes, clarify what I'm trying to say and correct misspelled words because this darn spell check is lousy. So forgive my writing and that's the end of that.

On with my new journey

Evie

No comments:

Post a Comment