Thursday, April 12, 2007

Two Months!

My best friend is two months post partum! Her Little monkey is so beautiful and is now staying awake longer and is more alert. I went over to visit the other night and somehow received diaper duty the minute I got there. I remember those days and actually miss them. I was so happy to have diaper duty. His mommy put his little mobile on and he cooed as I changed him. I couldn't stop holding him and loving him. I really miss the baby days.
BFF is doing so good too. Her transition into mommyhood has been quite a big one but she 's doing so good and is glowing. I actually remember not feeling very natural when I became a mommy and it was a huge challenge for me. Some days were great and I felt good about the whole new life I had and other days I felt like I was surely going to fail at this new job. I still have those days but most days I surrender to the fact that I'm going to mess them up no matter what! :-)
Really though, I love my job as a mommy and with time and more children you gain confidence and get the hang of it, I did.
To babies, they make us the mommies who we are and turn us into women we never thought we could be!

No comments:

Post a Comment