Thursday, April 12, 2007




Spring Break !




So last week was spring break. It seems like I used to look so forward to it. To mornings I could sleep in and not have to rush around making coffee and watching it simmer and then turn cold as I pass it several times while getting the kids ready for school. To late nights watching movies and playing games or reading books with the kids. This year though, I looked forward to it but it was very fast and we still rushed around not to mention I never had a good cup of hot coffee.


We played at the park and had a picnic. The kids ran, rode scooters and played at the playground. We went to the Zoo and also visited the beach. It was nice and I took a break from working the whole week just to dedicate time to the kids.


Cheers to Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment