Thursday, October 05, 2006

Golf Balls!

Yuck, I know that sounds horrible and disgusting but it's true. You think that you've seen it all during your menstruating career BUT not until your first baby will you experience big ole clots (sometimes golf-ball sized). Okay, so you think this is a bad topic to write about but who else is going to tell you the details? No one told me! Believe me I was shocked and scared (maybe not as shocked as what I saw as I delivered my baby-I'll give you a hint....it was brown :-( Whole other topic posting)
Okay, so now you know and you'll have these golf ball sized gifts for a couple of days. While in the hospital they'll actually want to check your progress with these not so nice passings and make sure you're doing okay. This is where you get the great long, extra thick pads (make sure you take some for home).
Hope this gets you ready or helps you feel like you're not the only one.
your friend getting you ready or helping you along your new life,
Evie

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I ened up calling my midwife in the middle of the night pretty sure I was about to die. If only I'd read your blog, Evie!!!

    ReplyDelete