Monday, June 04, 2007


SHOES
fit for a little Monkey!!!!!



Having three monkeys means I am always on the search for new shoes. Growth spurts plus little monkeys that "drag" their feet everywhere they go equals shoe shopping every couple of weeks, it seems like. I know that if it were possible they would walk barefoot every second that they could but because they can't I'm happy to have come across some cute thick soled shoes that look like they can take some good ware. Stephanie at Adventures in Baby Wearing actually posted a contest on her site to win a gift certificate for some Vincent shoes so hurry up and check her site out for all the info.

Vincent shoes are stylish, cute and the best thing for me is that they are available in large sizes for my older monkeys. My favorite pair for "Monkey Man" are COOL. For my "little Monkey Princess" I prefer Sanna, although I know she would live in the Princessa if she could. For my "big Monkey Princess" I really like the Tanja's and I know she would really like these too. By the way, did I mention that they offer large sizes for older children? If you have older children in larger sizes you'll probably really appreciate this as well. The larger their feet grow the harder it is to find sweet and age appropriate styles.



Hip Hip Hooray for Vincent shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment