Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Business Advising
Today I had an appointment with a business advisor. What a great experience. I'm a year into this official business stuff an I've taken business courses, I've read business books (especially those geared towards women) but I've lacked the business mentoring from a professional.
It started off great. He really knew his stuff and really liked my invention, my clothing, my ideas and mission. I did get a bit nervous when the topic on "Business Funding" came up because I hate thinking about credit or owing money to anyone BUT I'm figuring that many have succeeded with this form of assistance. It's still up in the air and there is so much to research and plan.
Boutique Scouting
This week I've been off to a few more boutiques and I have an appointment with a couple more. I was accepted into one, which is owned by two really nice women. They complimented me on my business and product which made me feel really great. Another boutique owner is planning on ordering some covers. I also have my fingers crossed for my appointment at a local hospital boutique. We'll see and I'll keep you posted. I'll be updating my retail locations soon.
Evie

No comments:

Post a Comment