Sunday, June 10, 2007


Mama Kanga



Do you baby wear? I think we all eventually do weather it's with a pouch, sling, carrier or our plain ole arms because that's what babies want right? It soothes and calms them just to be on us or in our arms. So the best inventions ever are the solutions solvers to this problem of never being able to put your little monkey down, the pouch, sling, and carriers of all sorts out there.
The next give away that Steph at Adventures in Babywearing is doing is $75.00 towards products at Mama Kanga. While I absolutely love the look of the Sling Ring Slings, I have a horrible back and know this pretty baby would just put me on the floor for days so I would stick with the Cat Bird Mei Tai hoping that this helps distribute weight evenly (it's really cute too).
Check out Mama Kanga for all of their really nice babywearing products and also check out how to win this gift certificate for yourself on Adventures in Babywearing !

Evie

No comments:

Post a Comment