Tuesday, August 05, 2008


Happy 5th World Breastfeeding Day!
Pump Pump Away



Today I dedicate my post to the new yet transitioned mother and nurser.

You have breastfeeding down by now. Your baby is on a every two to three hour nursing schedule so you dare to venture out a bit and take small trips to the supermarket or run errands while baby stays asleep with daddy at home. You may tend to receive the occasional hesitation from Daddy and he may comment that the baby needs you and only you plus he does not have the equipment to calm the baby down while you're gone :-)


Never mind all that crazy talk, you have a dual pump you can pump with when you want to. You have to take the little time for yourself when you can and breastfeeding should not be a reason not to be able to do so.
I purchased mine 10 years ago and the healthy work horse is still ticking away. Of course I'm not so sure if I will use it again but I can honestly say that if I ever had the pleasure to need it that it would work hard for me.

The Pump in style is an investment but it is well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment