Thursday, July 17, 2008

Mother Earths RAW Minerals


I've never really been into make up. In fact the only necessity I have really ever had is my eyebrow pencil (of course, I hardly have eyebrows) and my eyeliner (to help fill in the eyelash line). Foundation is something I have probably worn on a handful of occasions including my prom, wedding day and possibly a couple of other events I've attended with my hubby.
Well, reaching my wonderful thirties really opened my eyes to the changes in my skin. I'm sure some of you know these changes like the ever so wonderful crow's feet, liver spots, deep skin acne and dry patches. UGH!#$%^ Believe me if you ever spoke to me you would hear only positive things on aging. I refuse to speak harshly on the subject because it's going to happen to every one of us and we need to accept all that comes with it UNTIL I saw myself starting to do it. So when I researched foundations to help cover up some of the stuff sent from God on my face, I hesitated to wear liquid foundation. I wanted natural, non- clogging, earth friendly and natural make up. Also the requirement had to be that it contained no harsh chemicals and because I have a cancer phobia it had to be non carcinogenic. I FOUND IT!
Raw Minerals all natural make up covers my blemished complexion, hides the liver spots (the small ones I'm starting to get), and helps hide the small crow's feet I know are there. What's even better is that it's lightweight and feels like you have absolutely nothing on your face. It's very affordable and the line in extending everyday with foundation powders, eye shadows, blush and more. Yes, I know you've heard of mineral make up but do the ones you know of contain Bismuth? Well, this company makes their mineral make up without Bismuth which is known to irritate the skin. They have a tutorial as well for those of you hesitant to try mineral make up because of the application.
Check it out.

~Evie

PS The company gives away gift packages every month....Register to win some great make up!

No comments:

Post a Comment