Thursday, January 08, 2009

Business Growth

As a New Year Resolution I've made a commitment to myself for myself and my business to get a little BRAVE. That said I am taking steps to grow this business every way I can because it's time to take those steps and strides.
The first thing I've done to help with that resolution is I've asked a good friend to come on board with me and Mommy's Little Monkey to get organized, help with inspiration and motivation and of course so much more that comes with having a business.
Let me introduce you to Kathy! Kathy is a mommy of 2 monkeys and is one of the sweetest women you'll ever meet. She's caring, kind and very attentive to detail plus a very special quality I personally admire in Kathy is that she is a philanthropist and very passionate about it. I know Kathy will contribute so much to Mommy's Little Monkey and we have plans already set for her to do some great contributing to this blog in the near future so look out for that soon.
With that said, I'm proud to have Kathy on board and wanted to personally introduce you to her before she writes a bit to you herself.

~Evie

No comments:

Post a Comment