Wednesday, September 20, 2006


Onsies!!!!!

Today I received my first shipment of fabulous onsies!!!!! I had to sweep up my toddler and jet over to my parents house because my stupid camera broke. My Dad has a way nicer camera that takes fantastic photos. I put a tank top on my little monkey and he hesitantly modeled for me. I had to bribe him with junk just to get him to do what I wanted. The best thing though is that he discovered hummingbirds. I know that he's seen them before but today my parents backyard was swarming with them. It was like STARWARS when the space jets are everywhere and fighting one another, barely missing each other. My head was barely missed as well. He loved them though and also was amazed at their wings. He stopped and told me that they were not birds...Maybe he thought they were bugs of some sort. You have to check out the website to see how they came out and to see my model captured in the discovery of Hummingbirds.
cheers to onsies and hummingbirds!
Evie

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:39 PM

    Hello Evie,greetings from Greece!
    your toddler looks great and so lively! Enjoy the moment, never mind the camera :)

    I found your blog while searching for "Evie" -which is my name as well. Where does your name come from? Mine is greek and means "good announcement".

    All the best to you
    Evie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Evie,
    This is the only way i can get back to you so maybe you'll come back on and see this reply. My name is actually Eva and my mother nicknamed me Evie. My name Eva is from Mexico...not so sure what it means but I believe the name may stem from Eve....Adam and Eve.
    That's the best I can do :)
    I love that you're contacting me from Greece by the way...keep in touch.
    Evie

    ReplyDelete